Rolesville, North Carolina
1.6K views 3 comments
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack.Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the power and takes more time to cook.

Dome start crack at three month and then paid expensive shipment for warranty and then six month after get the replacement crack again. See picture , what a company. But we maintain the chain.

I have friends that had the same experience having cracks and needing to order a new unit, dome is extremely expensive Customer service is the worst i ever contacted .Don't buy it

Review about: Oven Dome.

I didn't like: Defective power dome, Design flaws, Customer service attitude.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nuwave Oven Oven
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $150
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Submit review

Comments

Nuwave has addressed the issue and now offers a new and improved power dome not to be confused with the power head electrical portion of the appliance. Most people experience the dome cracks due to improper use and care for the oven domes I.e. heat cycles in the dishwasher not washing regularly or use of strong ammonia based (glass cleaner) that stuff even makes polycarbonate (the material the original dome is made of) bullet proof glass crack and craze the new power dome is sturdier

to Anonymous Douglasville, Georgia, United States #993409

I always hand washed my dome, but now it cracked completely in half.

anrtst
to Anonymous #1027753

I was using mine correctly.I wash mine by hand with Dawn and water each time I used it.

I wash it after it cools off. So it isn't a matter of improper use. It is a matter of substandard material. When you combine this with the other issues, it appears the job of making them has been given to China.

I say this because not even the circuit board is the same and the protective coating on that is splashed on with the hope of covering all. So little attention is given to detail or quality assurance. The company needs to decide if they want to provide a quality product with quality service.

They cannot get that shipping the work out to China.No telling what that top is really made of.