Rolesville, North Carolina
1.7K views
Featured Not resolved

I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack.Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the power and takes more time to cook.

Dome start crack at three month and then paid expensive shipment for warranty and then six month after get the replacement crack again. See picture , what a company. But we maintain the chain.

I have friends that had the same experience having cracks and needing to order a new unit, dome is extremely expensive Customer service is the worst i ever contacted .Don't buy it

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nuwave Oven and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about nuwave oven oven from Nuwave Oven was defective power dome, design flaws and customer service attitude Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuwave Oven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nuwave Oven to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Westlake, Louisiana, United States #1328428

Well I have been watching the TV ads now for a few years, thought I would buy it this morning but first came to read the reviews,,,,totally changed my mind after reading about cracked plastic covers,,,the lack of service,,and expense of shipping charges.... Will Not Consider this item any longer,,,

There are other products that live longer and do just as well or better..

Nuwave has addressed the issue and now offers a new and improved power dome not to be confused with the power head electrical portion of the appliance. Most people experience the dome cracks due to improper use and care for the oven domes I.e. heat cycles in the dishwasher not washing regularly or use of strong ammonia based (glass cleaner) that stuff even makes polycarbonate (the material the original dome is made of) bullet proof glass crack and craze the new power dome is sturdier

to Anonymous Douglasville, Georgia, United States #993409

I always hand washed my dome, but now it cracked completely in half.

anrtst
to Anonymous #1027753

I was using mine correctly.I wash mine by hand with Dawn and water each time I used it.

I wash it after it cools off. So it isn't a matter of improper use. It is a matter of substandard material. When you combine this with the other issues, it appears the job of making them has been given to China.

I say this because not even the circuit board is the same and the protective coating on that is splashed on with the hope of covering all. So little attention is given to detail or quality assurance. The company needs to decide if they want to provide a quality product with quality service.

They cannot get that shipping the work out to China.No telling what that top is really made of.