Why does the dome crack? I have not left the top motor part on the dome after cooking.

Why is the dome made out of plastic in the first place?! How can I get a replacement dome for this Nuwave? All the replacement parts website is way too expensive! I don't think it is safe to keep using this one.

It has too many cracks and a part of it has cracked off! I just keep wondering why a plastic dome is so expensive!

I cannot use my Nuwave Oven in this condition. {{Redacted}}

Review about: Nuwave Oven 20329 Oven.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want a replacement dome at a reasonable price..

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via phone at 224-206-3045, you may also email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you. Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative