I ordered Nuwave PIC gold on their website for buy one get one free offer but only get one instead.I called them, and was told that I did NOT select the offer option when I check out.

But their website is very dubious since they added a lot of options which you have to select and plus one free is one of them which I missed. I said that I am willing to pay the additional shipping to have the plus one shipped but was denied with the season I didn't select the offer in the first place. The end result is that I got one Nuwave Gold for the price of two ($140+) which I can get for about $70 at amazon. I am in the process returning the merchandise and will inform the experience later.

I think that their offer is the TRAP. I will not order anything from them again.

Buy from AMAZON or don't buy anything from their website.The product is OK.

Review about: Nuwave Pic Buy One Get One Free Deal.

I didn't like: Offer is deceptive in the check out process.

Review #1061973 is a subjective opinion of a user.

2.7
Style and Design
Ease of Use
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $80
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
#1341992
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having.We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our sincerest apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.

If you may please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm CST.

He will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Jessica C Customer Service Representative