Richardson, Texas

Early on the dome cracked. I will not pay to get another because the reviews say they will crack also.

Until lately I have been gluing the cracks (there are many). Yesterday when I plugged it in to heat something, nothing happened....no beep, no indication on the screen, nothing.

It's totally useless now. I will never buy another product from this company and will advise any and all to do the same.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

JessicaC

Dear Nuwave Customer, Thank you for your review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns, please contact Arturo H directly via email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. Sincerely, Jessica C Customer Service Representative

I have the same problem - bought in December, used about 8 Xs

I have a nuwave air fryer and the front of it is popping off. And won’t allow you to close it to cook.

3 time using it. I have had it less then a month I got for Christmas. I want to enjoy this product and did until I couldn’t finish dinner tonight.

I am wondering if I can just replace that part. And if I can where I would get just the tray.