I did call I forgot who I talked to but I feel I didn’t get any help, she walked me thru on how to set up my machine which I already’ knew because I have purchased 6 machines, I have bought them sinc they first came out, I know how to use them!!!! She wanted me to get a copy to the receipt etc etc etc.

send them to whoever and they will review, I’m not going thru all that stuff, I know the machine, it is a little smaller than before and it does not lock, I repeat, it does not lock!!!! So I have made the decision to look around at other machines that have come on the market.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer, Thank you for your review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. Sincerely, Jessica C Customer Service Representative