1.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased a Nuwave Oven about two years ago.Since I don't use the appliance often I hadn't notice a crack in the dome.

I contacted the company requesting a new dome stating the dome I had was defective. After numerous calls attempting to get the company to replace the dome I was finally told that I would have to purchase a new dome, they don't replace appliance parts free. I used the appliance a few more times and the dome seem to have melted out of shape and won't fit the bottom of the oven. I refuse to purchase another dome since the company claimed the dome would never crack.

So their claim that the dome would never crack is a lie and BBB seems to be oblivious to the hundreds of complaints received on the product.

This reviewer shared experience about "happy that i learned not to purchase items from this company" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Nuwave Oven. The most disappointing about nuwave oven at Nuwave Oven was having to purchase a new dome within 2 years of purchase Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuwave Oven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nuwave Oven to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #1048864
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

I will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and I would like to request that you please call me at 224-206-3078 Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm to receive our best offer or warranty on the product. Thank you.

Sincerely, Jessica.C Customer Service Team Lead Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com 224-206-3078

to JessicaC #1050454

Jessica, Your response didn't address this person's issue with your product.You actually tried to sell him another one!

I won't buy your oven, simply because of your customer service with this person. I saw the add on tv, and googled the oven to check out reviews.

Looks like I'm going to pass on this one.Horrible customer service!