1.1K views

I must say the oven worked really well for general cooking until the power head died.I used the Nuwave to do burgers, toast bagels, grill fish and shrimp, make french fries, wings, etc.

I really don't think it would be great for large items like a whole chicken, as the TV ads claim, but for small baked/grilled/heated items it is very convenient and gives good results. But, after about 18-20 months of one or twice a week use, the power head (the cooking unit) died. Once or twice you would set the time and press start, and the unit would instantly shut off. But, if you reset the time again, it worked fine.

A month or so later it quit. As soon as you press start, the unit starts up then shuts off. The company will sell you a new power head for $75 but offers no discount/replacement/repair service.

For the $75 plus postage you might as well buy a new unit.To be fair my $300 Cuisinart coffee maker died after two years too, but Cuisinart replaced it no questions asked.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Nuwave Oven. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nuwave Oven to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nuwave Oven nuwave oven for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #964201
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with getting a replacement.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.If you may please contact me directly, I may be reached at 224-206-3078 or Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm.

I will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C