Monaca, Pennsylvania

I bought their lying junk. when it came in, s & h 109.80 called them, we had to get it from the warehouse box it up , put on label.it took me from july to this month nov. 20 to get my money back,But no s &h charge. also they lie so much it is a shame these over prices people are still in business.

do like me, attorney gen in your state,b b b, consumer protection.and last but not least.complaints.com

people see this, they my wise up.

also complain to q v c, macy's, j c p. and any other store that sells this overpriced garbage.

now i get 1 email a day from them,like yea I will buy anything from them.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of nuwave oven oven from Nuwave Oven. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nuwave Oven to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nuwave Oven for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1072635
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for reaching out to me in regards to your concerns.It was a pleasure to speak to you and I hope that all is well.

If you have any additional concerns please do not hesitate to call me at 224-206-3078.Thank you.