CC: Lets see how long it takes for them to delete this. I have been trying to order this product all weekend but have had no success online or with customer service reps.

I don't understand why. I would think that you would want the sale. I will not down talk this product but I will down talk the reps. I should not have to speak to 6 reps to place an order and still have nothing accomplished.

This is really ticking me off. No I will not recommend at this time due to a bad customer service experience. If I can't even get decent service then how can I trust that I am getting a decent product.

There is not one bad comment on here which tells me that they are weeding out the negative ones. I will post this online somewhere else too just in case.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Comments

Paulette11

Hi dswell,

There are other compliants on this site about NuWave customer service. I posted a complaint on 5 Dec titled:

NUWAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS

Check it out...

I had one comment and it was from a NuWave social media rep.

Too bad I still haven't received the merchandise I paid for nor received a refund yet. I'm out $176 and could be using that to buy gifts right now :sigh

Good luck to you,

Paulette

There are a few compaints here about the NuWave oven itself. Not sure about the sales reps. And no...your complaint will not be deleted.