Glebe, New South Wales

The email address for HeartHware is customerservice@hearthware.com You have posted my company's email address and this is not correct!Heartware is a medical company and we get emails from your customer's so frequently, and now we know why!

REMOVE this post or correct it immediately! Or further action will be taken! I have kindly responded too, and redirected your customers, but this is just wasting my time, and it has nothing to do with my company!

NUWAVE CUSTOMERS: Email customerservice@hearthware.com OR help@nuwavenow.com NOT customerservice@heartware.com like posted above!

This is incorrect!Your customer's deserve to have al their enquiries and complaint's dealt with properly, and given the right channels to contact you!

This person wrote the review nuwave oven oven from Nuwave Oven. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nuwave Oven to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nuwave Oven for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #1059438
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Hello Anonymous,

Thank you for clearing up the matter.Nuwave no longer uses the email address customerservice@hearthware.com due to the confusion of the H being omitted by some customer.

Nuwave do apologize for the confusion and have respectfully spoken to a representative from your company when the confusion first arrived.

Through this forum the email address provide has always been help@nuwavenow.com or Jessica.c@nuwavenow.com.Thank you.

Sincerely,