Nuwave Oven - Your Domes are doomed!
I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY.
I purchased my oven when you only received one for the price of 2 which is taking place today with a few other accessories added in.
This company is well aware that the domes are poorly made. I've never dropped my dome and yet it has split in 3 places. I've used super glue to try and resolve the problem but it hasn't worked.
I've now realized that after reading all the reviews that the manufacturer KNOWS VERY WELL THAT THE DOMES ARE NOT MADE TO LAST. I think this is an executive decision that they do not modify the problem and look forward to customers having to pay for new ones.
They sell new domes and *shatter proof* for over 79.00 dollars on Amazon and other replacements for around $39.00 dollars.
There should be a recall on these domes! DO NOT BUY THIS OVEN unless you can afford changing domes every year.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason for not replacing dome
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nuwave Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "Bought a new nuwave 2 1/2 yrs ago got the more expensive dome so it wouldn't crack ( claims it will last 5 yrs) it crack badly while cooking a..."
- "I ordered a pizza with spinach and beef and this is how it came spinach just sitting there on top can u give me call 832-941-9575 corsica..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "I have had the misfortune of having to deal with this company since my employer purchased their services. The medical attention is not adequate (everyone they treat is put..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."