Featured Not resolved

I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY.

I purchased my oven when you only received one for the price of 2 which is taking place today with a few other accessories added in.

This company is well aware that the domes are poorly made. I've never dropped my dome and yet it has split in 3 places. I've used super glue to try and resolve the problem but it hasn't worked.

I've now realized that after reading all the reviews that the manufacturer KNOWS VERY WELL THAT THE DOMES ARE NOT MADE TO LAST. I think this is an executive decision that they do not modify the problem and look forward to customers having to pay for new ones.

They sell new domes and *shatter proof* for over 79.00 dollars on Amazon and other replacements for around $39.00 dollars.

There should be a recall on these domes! DO NOT BUY THIS OVEN unless you can afford changing domes every year.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $7900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nuwave Oven and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about nuwave oven oven from Nuwave Oven was reason for not replacing dome Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuwave Oven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nuwave Oven to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Weirton, West Virginia, United States #1212390

Have the same problem with the dome cracking in three places. Will not buy anything with Nuwave on it ever!

Pinckney, Michigan, United States #1211136

Yes you are exactly correct. I have had two of these ovens now and neither one of them have had a dome even last a year! I don;t think we should be paying to replace these domes they should be replacing them for us at no charge!

JessicaC
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #1100609
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.If you may please contact me directly, I may be reached at 224-206-3078 or Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm.

I will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C

to JessicaC Bismarck, North Dakota, United States #1242794

YOU STOP POSTING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN! FIX YOUR PRODUCT SO CUSTOMERS WILL NOT COMPLAIN!

alanlmaier

This really has backfired on NuWave as I see it.I like the concept of the oven - even if it is over-hyped a bit.

But after reading all of the complaints about cracking domes - when I decided to buy one, I went with another brand that uses glass.The bonus is that the unit cost half the price!

I agree.I bought my oven a few years ago but rarely use it.

I recently noticed numerous cracks in the dome (the same dome they show being hit with a hammer) I have the the deluxe model and called to see about getting a replacement but since it is past warranty time, it will cost approx.

$50.I haven't decided to get it fixed or put the oven back in the box in the garage.