Nuwave Oven - Your Domes are doomed!

I purchased my oven when you only received one for the price of 2 which is taking place today with a few other accessories added in.

This company is well aware that the domes are poorly made. I've never dropped my dome and yet it has split in 3 places. I've used super glue to try and resolve the problem but it hasn't worked.

I've now realized that after reading all the reviews that the manufacturer KNOWS VERY WELL THAT THE DOMES ARE NOT MADE TO LAST. I think this is an executive decision that they do not modify the problem and look forward to customers having to pay for new ones.

They sell new domes and *shatter proof* for over 79.00 dollars on Amazon and other replacements for around $39.00 dollars.

There should be a recall on these domes! DO NOT BUY THIS OVEN unless you can afford changing domes every year.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Reason for not replacing dome

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Nuwave Oven
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #774055 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nuwave Oven? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Sep 13 #1212390 Weirton, West Virginia

Have the same problem with the dome cracking in three places. Will not buy anything with Nuwave on it ever!

1 0 Reply

Sep 11 #1211136 Pinckney, Michigan

Yes you are exactly correct. I have had two of these ovens now and neither one of them have had a dome even last a year! I don;t think we should be paying to replace these domes they should be replacing them for us at no charge!

1 0 Reply

Jan 25 #1100609 Libertyville, Illinois

Nuwave Oven verified representative

Thank you for your honest feedback.
Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your dome.
We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.
We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately. If you may please contact me directly, I may be reached at 224-206-3078 or Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm. I will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved. Thank you. Sincerely, Jessica C

0 0 Reply

Jan 20 #1097981

This really has backfired on NuWave as I see it. I like the concept of the oven - even if it is over-hyped a bit. But after reading all of the complaints about cracking domes - when I decided to buy one, I went with another brand that uses glass. The bonus is that the unit cost half the price!

3 0 Reply

Jan 20 #1097972

I agree. I bought my oven a few years ago but rarely use it. I recently noticed numerous cracks in the dome (the same dome they show being hit with a hammer) I have the the deluxe model and called to see about getting a replacement but since it is past warranty time, it will cost approx. $50. I haven't decided to get it fixed or put the oven back in the box in the garage.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nuwave Oven. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nuwave Oven.
Filing a new complaint about